First class, Began my trade, by myself...

         
        


              When I came on Business World (class). I have seen everything especially "Businessman"There are many businessmans to join this class. I think, they are prepared to learn real business together with me. Surely, they will take knowledge  from our boss or Aj.gob for using them company. When she start class, she want to show " What is Business?"

              For class on today. Our boss, she has many project for everyone. First of all, she want to make us know that "We are businessmans" yeah.. I rembered it . After that, our boss want to everyone  use together for sharing experience, knowledge, enjoy with group and other. Our boss has one project in the future for new businessmans. Web blog, channel that can design it and present the information of each product...   

8 comments:

  1. OH !
    This is a good job.I love this background to much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you P'amornrat so much Nakaa^^
    Oh!Narin,tank you for comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW !!!!
    !Your blog is interesting

    your background
    is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,Kung
    good idea.
    I 'm interest head background very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful. Your blog's interesting.

    ReplyDelete